Stroller Spa Toronto
I contacted Liz requesting more information about her services and she responded right away. The spa is quite popular but she was able to squeeze me in about a week later. We dropped our stroller off and within a couple of days it was ready to be picked up from the spa. When I got it home I couldn't believe the transformation! The stains in the canopy were completely gone, the rust was diminished and the handle bar looked much better then before.
I recommend the Toronto Stroller Spa to anyone who is looking to maintain their stroller or prepare it for resale. The stroller spa is also wonderful for anyone who has purchased a used stroller and would like have it professionally cleaned or repaired before their little one arrives.
Liz worked her magic and turned my sell "as is" stroller into "like new" condition. Here's some before and after pictures:
Why I recommend the Stroller Spa
- Environmentally friendly (keeps strollers out of the landfill)
- Excellent customer service and fast turn around
- Owned by a Toronto mom of two
- Stroller lending available
- Families looking to sell their stroller in "like new" condition
- Families who purchased a used stroller and are looking to have it cleaned/repaired before their baby arrives
- Families who are looking to maintain their stroller and keep it in excellent condition
Toronto Stroller Spa Menu:
Infant car seat: $40
Toddler car seat: $45
Umbrella type (Maclaren, Uppababy G-Lux) $50.00
Peg Perego: $65 and up.
All SUV type strollers: $80 and up.
Double strollers: $125 and up
(Rates are based on October, 2013)
The Toronto Stroller Spa is the only authorized service centre in Cananda for Bugaboo repairs. They are also authorized to repair Maclaren strollers.
Other brands the Stroller Spa can repair include:
Phil & Teds
*If you don't see your stroller brand listed above contact Liz to see if she is able to help.
Meet Liz: Stroller Spa Beautician
Tel: 647.763.8913Email: Liz@strollerspa.com