Here's a list of some of the items I packed for our flight...
My Packing List:
- Beco Gemini Carrier was an absolute life saver for me when it came time to board the flight. I was able to carry my daughter onto the plane along with my garment bag and diaper bag without a problem.
- Uppa Baby G-Lux is the ultimate umbrella stroller for anyone who is looking to travel with a baby. This stroller reclines which made napping on the go so much easier! I have so many great things to say about this stroller but that's another blog post all together.
- Bunny is my daughters lovey. It was very helpful to have her lovey onboard during the flight. She spent a lot of time showing bunny off to the stewardess and other passengers!
- Skip Hop Pronto Change Pad has been one of my favourite baby items since my daughter was born. It goes everywhere with us and gives us a clean place to change our baby on the go.
- Thermos Straw Cup is a great sturdy, leak proof cup for babies. It's so important to keep your little one hydrated during a flight.
- Ziplock Snack Cups were perfect for storing my daughters snacks while travelling. I packed a lot of simple snacks that I could offer her when she started to get a little fussy.
- iPad was a great way to distract my daughter when she started to get board. This was the first time she had played with my iPad and she loved it! The two free apps that I downloaded ahead of time were funny animals & baby finger.
- Extra Sleeper for obvious reasons! Don't forget to pack another shirt for yourself too incase your little one makes a mess of you!